Tuesday 30 August 2016

Discussion

Hello, class!

This time, I´d like us to do something different. Here´s something that I´d like you to discuss in the comments in this post:

When Stanley writes to his mother, he says that the hard work (digging holes under the hot sun) is "building character" (making him a better person). Is this true? We know that Stanley is becoming stronger, and he is learning to work hard. But is it making him a better person? Leave your opinion in the comments. Remember to agree and disagree with your classmates too!

See you next week,

Miss Ale

9 comments:

  1. PS: to write a comment click on "comments".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that he is a good person. he didnt need to change,but is good for him to work hard because he is working physically and psychologically in others aspects of life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi miss! I'm Neyen.
    For me Stanley isn't becoming a better person, because when Zero looked at his letter, he react violently.
    See you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi miss! For me Stanley isn't becaming a better person, because when Zero had looked at his letter he react violently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi miss! For me Stanley isn't becaming a better person, because when Zero had looked at his letter he react violently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that digging the holes makes him a stronger person, but not a better person, and I don´t think that it helps the other criminals to think about their crimes.

    Fio

    ReplyDelete
  7. No because he get tired

    ReplyDelete
  8. For me no because he get tired but he do it stronger

    ReplyDelete